Terms of Reference
The four Phase Associations in Devon democratically represent all headteachers within Devon maintained and academy schools and comprise –
- Devon Association of Primary Headteachers (DAPH)
- Devon Association of Secondary Headteachers (DASH)
- SENtient Heads Operational Group
- Devon Association of Governors (DAG)
Terms of Reference have been drawn up to agree the respective roles of the Local Authority and the Phase Associations collectively and to form the basis of governance arrangements in respect of administration and funding from the Dedicated Schools Grant.
Read more | DCC Phase Association TOR 2017/18
The role of the phase Associations may be summarised within the following key areas:-
- Representation and Consultation
- Partnership Working and Networking
- School Leadership Development
The scope and role of the Phase Associations within the local and national contexts is illustrated in this Structure Chart.