DAPH Annual School Leadership Conference
Exhibitors – Booking Information 2019
DAPH Annual School Leadership Conference 2019
‘Empowering Leadership’ Exhibition Suite on Thursday 1o October 2019
Bookings are now open for exhibitor opportunities at this year’s DAPH Annual School Leadership Conference. The event is taking place at Saunton Sands Hotel, Braunton, North Devon, EX33 1LQ.
The Conference attracts around 100 school leaders from across the county and the Exhibition Suite is open on Day 1 (Thursday 10 October 2019) between 8.30am – 5.00pm.
The event will offer your company considerable viewing time and a unique opportunity to gain exposure and engage face to face with senior leaders and budget holders.
P R I C I N G | Stand prices vary depending on your preferred exhibition area and range from £400 to £500 + VAT.
Marketing opportunities within the Conference Programme are also available – contact the DAPH office for further details.
How to book:
- Download and review the Empowering Leadership Exhibition Suite Plan and General Information and Terms & Conditions document.
- Select your preferred two stands in priority order, noting that different exhibition areas attract different charge bands and set up times.
- Complete and submit an online booking form by Friday 26 April 2019 if you would like to book exhibition space.
- DAPH will contact you via email to confirm whether your booking has been successful and which stand space has been assigned to your company/organisation.
- An invoice requesting full payment will be issued once your booking has been confirmed by DAPH.
By submitting an online booking form, please note that this does not guarantee exhibition space. DAPH reserves the right and will make the final decision to allocate stands and give preference to provide new exhibitor opportunities, offer a broad spectrum of products and services, complement the event theme and ensure minimal duplication.
Note that terms and conditions apply – please note details in relation to cancellation as charges may apply.